Gambling Addiction Class Guarantee
Gambling Addiction Class.com™ was developed Ari Novick, Ph.D. Dr.
Novick is a licensed psychotherapist and an expert in the fields of gambling addiction,
anger management, parenting, and substance abuse. This program is commonly used
for legal, occupational, and personal growth.
This model is based on a cognitive-behavioral and psycho-educational approach, with
the intent of changing thinking and behavior. We offer a standard 4 hour gambling
addiction education class and an advanced 10 hour class.
All gambling addiction education programs cover the following skills:
- Risks Factors Associated with Gambling
- Symptoms of Gambling Addiction
- Causes of Gambling Addiction and Abuse
- Complications Associated with Abuse
- Consequences of Gambling
- Social and Economic Risks of Gambling
- Forms of Abuse and Addiction
- Testing and Diagnosis
- Treatment Approaches
- Coping and Support
A certificate of completion is awarded upon the successful completion of the program.
Participants must pass a comprehensive final exam with a score of 70% or higher.
The exam may be retaken as many times as needed until passed.
We offer a high quality online gambling addiction education classes. Our courses
are comprehensive, affordable, and designed to help improve ones ability to better
manage and control their gambling addiction. While many participants take our program
for self-improvement, some may take them for a legal requirement. If for any reason
our course is not accepted to meet your specific legal requirements we will refund
your course in full with a written proof of decline from a judge, court, attorney
or other legal representative or agency. It is your responsibility to confirm
with the judge, probation, or your attorney as to whether a distance-learning program
will meet your requirements before starting this program. Refunds will only be granted
up to 60 days of completion of the course.
Our certificate of completion is a standard document used in all of our programs.
It simply states "Gambling Addiction Education Class Certificate of Completion".
It also includes your relevant contact information, our contact information and
the number of hours/sessions you completed.
This online class is also approved for continuing education requirements by the
- Better Business Bureau verified and approved with A+ rating
- California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators (Provider #: CP20 985 H 0522)
- California Foundation for Advancement of Addiction Professionals (CFAAP) (Certificate number IN-06-745-1119)
- The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists (Provider Number 5063)
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as a Provider of Continuing
Education for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
in the State of Texas (Provider Number: 1739-06)
- Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board, Provider Number 5107-P